Eleven on Lenox Exclusive Presentation to Gary Hennes RealtorsNovember 16, 2017
Christopher Jude, director of sales for the Bernard Zycovich designed Eleven on Lenox created by Masoud Shojaee of the Shoma Group hosted the most beautiful morning in their new sensational sales center at Lenox & 15th Street. On the former Bell South owned piece of prime South Beach land, this project is literally ground breaking. Located in the heart of the art deco district and across from one of our own very special historic landmark projects Tribeca, this new construction, luxury and well conceived enclave shows that the beach has finally arrived.
Branding for Eleven on Lenox calls it the quintessential coastal retreat but we just call it remarkable town home living in a neighborhood that traditionally is lined with deco, Mediterranean and mid-century buildings. The historic nature of the neighborhood has not left much opportunity for new construction although buyers for years have combined units to get that larger space and of course luxury condo conversions have been more the exception than the rule.
Contemporary design, state of the art and a new way to live in about 4,000 square feet is compelling. Who wouldn’t want one of these? Pricey? Sure but at about $700 per foot, they are a bargain. Who would live here? Anyone that wants to walk to Lincoln Road, the beach, Sunset Harbour & the beach. Interiors by Charles Allen reflect the beach living we love now and perhaps a little less thrift store chic of years past.
YOURS, AND YOURS ALONE
Exclusivity is woven into the very fabric of Eleven on Lenox, with every feature and amenity designed to be self-contained and at your disposal. From your very own pool to your private, integrated parking bay, the only things you’ll be sharing here are great times and fond memories.
- Exclusive beach membership
- 2 car garage + 2 additional parking spots
- Private heated pool
- Scavolini kitchen
- Gaggenau appliances
- Duravit toilets
- Dorn Bracht fixtures
- Pibamarmi marble tub & pedestal sink
- Resysta trellis offering the look and feel of wood but maintenance free
- Sumptuous textures
- Spine, cantilever stairs
- State of the art security system with all windows/doors hard wired and four key pads
- Camera system ready at entrance, garage exterior and rear terrace
- Living room surround sound system with three iPad wiring locations
- Network and WiFi ready on every floor and rear terrace
- Smart wiring system for each TV at selected locations
- Audio, video & HVAC ready
- Multi–zone & multi–source ready for family room, kitchen,master suite, master bath and pool area
- Glass garage doors
- Glass elevator
- Telescoping glass doors
- Ceiling heights up to 15 feet
It takes a village to work together. Selling this with Christopher will be a pleasure. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Start packing. It’s your time…
(and a few photos of my beautiful agents are below, too!)